At TELK, every single transformer project is unique – designed according to individual customer requirements such as voltage, power system parameters, location geography, system disturbance level and many more including National / international standards with a vision of bringing reliable quality power safely to the end consumer.
We are one among the best transformer manufacturers in INDIA, and one and only one company with Japanese technology and manufacturing method adopted from the famed M/s HITACHI Ltd. Japan
The range of Power Transformers offered is from 20MVA to 315 MVA ( 3 phase) / 825 MVA (Single phase bank). These products are conforming to IEC, ANSI, IS, BS and other international standards.
Special features of TELK Transformers include
- TELK Transformers are tailor made to each & every requirement of customers conforming to National & international Standards.
- Transformer is designed by experienced expert engineers using most modern software programmes.
- The process blueprints for each transformer is prepared advanced technologies like AutoCAD & ProE to ensure adherence to the design parameters.
- Highly skilled Transformer Production wing with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities.
- Transformer losses are minimized by the usage of high quality & high grade CRGO laminations & Copper Conductors like PCC,CTC or Bunched PCC.
- Step lap core with multiple sheets per bag is used in the core lamination jointing.
- Reduced stray loss & transformer noise by means of proper clamping using lean structures.
- Transformer windings are made with new state of the art conductors with high quality paper insulation manufactured under stringent quality norms.
- Transformer oil is directed to the winding to ensure efficient heat dissipation.
- Electrical stress analysis of coil assembly & insulation assembly design is done with advanced software.
- Transformers are designed & manufactured for overloading during service span as per relevant standards.
- Uniform and rigid clamping of the coil is ensured for withstanding forces during short circuits as well as in transportation & service.
- Efficient cooler design to operate under maximum stringent service conditions.
- Specially designed tanks using 3D software and manufactured with best quality steel & modern welding techniques are used to reduce oil volume and to withstand pressure during fault conditions.
- Tank stray losses are much reduced by CRGO & copper Shields.
- High Quality reliable Transformers are manufactured under stringent quality checks at all stages.
- Incoming material quality is ensured by stringent vendor approval procedures.
In all, we offer a reliable & smart transformer for your smart grid.