Besides being the choice of the nation’s discerning customers of exacting requirements TELK transformers have also won over clients from abroad.
TELK exported its first product in the year 1972 – 2 No.s 50MVA, 132kV transformers to Tanzania.
- This was followed by a few exports of Power Transformers and Instrument Transformers to countries like Nepal, Iran, Cambodia & Malawi (Africa).
- Later in the year 1992, TELK decided to enter the Export market afresh and a separate Export Marketing Division for the same was formed.
- Now almost 300 Transformers manufactured by TELK are in operation in the Sultanate of Oman.
- Apart from the foreign countries already mentioned, we have exported our products to Indonesia, Malaysia, Nigeria, Mauritius, Vietnam, Singapore & Bangladesh. M/s Duke Flour Daniel, USA also has purchased a large number of Transformers from TELK for their Projects in Indonesia.
- Recognized as Export House by Govt. of India which truly exhibits TELK’s strength, Product reliability & Competency in the Export market.
- In fact, TELK has established its reputation to its quality and reliability in India and in the export market as well.
International Customers of TELK are as follows:
- Tanzania Electric Company
- Nepal Electricity Authority
- Ministry of Electricity & Water , Oman
- Ministry of Housing Electricity & Water SAOC(MHEW) Oman
- Oman Electricity Transmission Company SAOC(OETC) Oman
- Muscat Electricity Distribution Company SAOC (MEDC)Oman
- Dhofar Power Company SAOC (DPC) Oman
- Majan Electricity Company SAOC(MEC)Oman
- Mazoon Electricity Company SAOC Oman
- Perushan Umum Listric Negara Pusat (PLN) Indonesia
- Tanaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) , Malaysia
- Petroleum Development , Oman
- National Electric Power Authority(NEPA) , Nigeria
- Central Electricity Board(CEB) ,Mauritius
- Duke Flour Daniel (DFD) Indonesia
- ABB , Sweden & Finland
- Hitachi Power Systems , Indonesia
- Hitachi , Singapore
- Bangladesh Power Development board , Bangladesh
- Larsen and Toubro LLC , Oman
- Bahwan Engineering Company , Oman
- Oman National Engineering & Investment Co., Oman
- Al Hassan Engineering Co., SAOG
- Guflar Engineering & Contracting ,SAOG